I’ve been nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award, which is a concept by blogger, Vincent Ehindero, to showcase other bloggers and have them answer some interesting questions. Thanks to Vincent for creating this platform, and thanks to Art Enthusiastics for nominating me.
The rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Post the rules.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo of the logo).
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-20 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
- Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognised for the work they do.
1. Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
I find this question a bit difficult to answer right now, because I’m currently at a crossroads in terms of what career path I want to follow. In 5 years, I would be almost 27. If you had asked me this question a while ago, I would have said at 27 I would either (a) be working in a corporate law firm as an associate; or (b) be working in legal academia. But now, I’m thinking I might also be (c) doing some job where I have the opportunity to research and write about interesting things. There are obviously lots of jobs that fit into the (c) category, but I don’t want to bore you with the details of the kind of jobs I’m thinking about here. Ask me this question again when I finish law school next year, or maybe when I complete my Masters, and I should be able to give you a more definite answer.
2. What’s your hobby and why?
My hobbies are singing and writing because these are art forms that enable me to express myself without limit, as well as connect with a range of emotions.
3. Do you regret any of your decisions in your life?
Once in a while, I do regret some of the decisions I’ve made in the spur of the moment. But in the grand scheme of things, none of my decisions has had such a drastic effect on my life to make me look back with regret.
4. Who are more loyal to you – real time friends or blogging friends and why?
First of all, I don’t think that I’ve gone deep enough into the blogging game to actually have blogging friends that I’m close to. So my answer will definitely be real time friends.
5. Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
From my previous answer, you can tell that blogging is a hobby for me. Writing is one of the things I’m really passionate about, and my blog helps me to express that passion.
I nominate any blogger who’s interested in participating to answer these questions.
- When did you start blogging, and why?
- Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is one thing you cannot live without?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
Enjoyed this post? Hit the ‘Subscribe’ button below to get notified of new posts via email!
Email’s not your thing? I gatchu! Follow this blog on social media: @kikibyrukky.